Thien An Phat Textile Garment Investment Joint Stock Company (abbreviated to THIANCO) was established in 2008, specialized in manufacturing, trading and exporting garments made from knit and woven materials.
In order to improve Thien An Phat (Thianco’s) production capacity and competitiveness in the world textile-garment market. Thianco has cooperated with other garment companies in the area such as: Hue Textile Garment, Thien An Phu and Thien An Thinh, etc to complete the supply chain from: Spinning, knitting, Dyeing, Sewing, Embroidering and Garment Washing is to meet the high expectations that our customers. We employee about 9500 employees and annual turn over is $112 million USD.
Production Scale and Capacity
- We have 89,000 spindles.
- Annual output is over 20,000 tons of yarn consisting of: Ne20-Ne45, mainly, peco, carded and combed cotton, CVC,60/40,70/30,TC and PE.
Knitting and dyeing factory
- The annual output of knit fabric is 1,500 tons of single jersey, interlock. Fabric weights range from 120-250gsm of knitted fabric from cotton, CVC, CD, PES and PA yam. We source additional fabrics from China, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Our Capacity reaches 53 million garments per year.
- Our product line consists: T-shirts, Polo shirts, Jackets, Skirts, Pants, Shorts, Shorts, Leggings, Capri pants, Cami Bra, Shirts, Blouses, Dress’s, Pants. Men, Women, Kids all sizes and made from both knit and woven fabrics.
- Our capacity reaches 300,000 pcs per year of garment wash, Enzyme wash, softening and Spray Wash.
- We have a Corrugated paper board production line, Horizontal printers, Sawn Machine, Paper Cone makers...
- The main products are: shipping cartons and paper cones with annual output of 10 million square meter barrels per year and 10 million paper cones per year.
Investment Corporation-Thien An Phat Garment commitment to provide products and services to satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers and bring benefit to shareholders, employees of the company and the community.